4 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss MagentoLive Germany
Each MagentoLive event this year has been a huge success and MagentoLive Germany will be no exception! But don’t wait to register. The Last Minute Rate of €299 expires on November 8.
1. Magento COO and Co-Founder Roy Rubin Will Be Speaking
Roy will be sharing his vision for the ongoing opportunity for growth and innovation that he sees for merchants, and how Magento and eBay can help empower your success. Don’t miss this opportunity!
2. Groundbreaking Breakout Sessions With eCommerce Leaders
We have innovative German and English breakout sessions, with all-new content from eCommerce leaders, including our own Magento executives and experts.
- Going Global: How mytheresa.com accomplished international expansion
- Ulf Dammertz, Abteilungsleiter I.T., mytheresa.com
- Michael Staroste, Lead Software Engineer, mytheresa.com
- Checkout Optimization for Increased Sales: Address consumer fears and barriers to transaction completion by improving the User Experience of your payment and checkout
- Noam Inbar, VP der Geschäftsentwicklung, Zooz
- Scaling Your Online Store: How Wardow.com grew into a successful multichannel retailer
- Björn Kraus, CTO, Phoenix Media
- Marc Schuermann, Leiter der Verkaufsförderung, Phoenix Media
- Danny Wardow, Geschäftsführer, Wardow.com
- Deep Dive into Responsive Design: The benefits of developing responsive design and how to do it right
- Michael Turk, Leiter eCommerce, Flagbit
- Patrick Scherr, Geschäftsführer für Marketing, Flagbit
- Sabrina Toth, Forschungsmitarbeiterin, Flagbit
3. Meet Other Magento Merchants
The Merchant to Merchant Session is a fantastic opportunity for merchants on Magento Enterprise Edition to meet and share ideas and best practices. We hope you can attend!
When: Tuesday, November 12, 9:00–10:30 (CEST)
RSVP: Please RSVP to attend.
4. Opening Night Event
We always make time for fun at our events, and we’ve planned another fabulous party for MagentoLive Germany!
Where: Rilano No.6
Lenbach-Palais in der Ottostraße 6, 80333 München
When: Monday, November 11, 19:00–23:00 (CEST)
MagentoLive Germany Platinum Sponsors: