A Webinar Presented by Klout and Magento
Boost Sales, Beat Fraud
The rise of card-not-present(CNP) and e-commerce transactions has created a new, sophisticated level of international criminals. All types and sizes of merchants have been forced to impose hard-and-fast rules on which transactions to accept and which to decline. This “blanket” approach may stop many fraudulent transactions, but it also blocks many legitimate, honest consumers — in the U.S. and worldwide.
This webinar will explain how some fraud strategies can actually be slowing or stopping good orders from being accepted. These “symptoms of fraud” could be hurting your chances to increase sales and expand into new products or markets.
Kount is a leading provider of fraud solutions for CNP merchants. They make reducing fraud and increasing sales easy.
- Why a low chargeback rate may actually be costing you money
- The real costs of manual reviews and rule-based fraud detection
- The importance of overseas markets for U.S.-based e-commerce growth
- How to sell more, to more people, in more places
- A case study review of Bodybuilding.com
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT